Saturday, June 25, 2011

New blog.

So, this is me...
… starting a blog, so that I can try to keep in better touch with everyone. It’s hard living so far away from nearly everyone that you love, but I guess that is all part of growing up.
Well… a bit about what is happening… I live in the middle of Los Angeles. I can see Downtown and Hollywood from my bedroom window. I have four roommates, living in a 2 bed, 2 bath flat. Yep. It’s as fun as it sounds. I also work as a barista in the middle of LA. No, not some hipsterish cool coffee shop, but Starbucks. I do kinda like my job, just wished that it paid better. I like it though because I work in an area that is both business and residental. It’s cool to get to know a community of people, have my own regular customers, and learn a bit about their lives.
Still no love interest. I did like someone, but nothing happened there, and I’m glad it didn’t. I’m pretty sure that it would have been an unhealthy relationship, which is the last thing that I need.
Overall, life has it’s ups and downs. Luckily, mine seems to be mostly ups. I’m glad that at the end of most of my days I can gather my thoughts and come up with this conclusion:
Life.is.good.

No comments:

Post a Comment